FIELD SALES SPECIALIST
NGC Product Solutions is looking for a new member to add to our sales team. Our corporate culture encourages collaborative, customer driven solutions for critical service applications, including but not limited to, instrumentation, valves, coating and piping.
We are looking for an action-oriented, client focused Field Sales Specialist, with a desire to join a team that puts the client first, by delivering what they want when they want it. The ideal person will participate in the creation of product solutions that fulfill their client requirements. The right candidate will own the solution that we create. It is this person’s job to utilize resources to the fullest, to ensure that client expectations are met, on-time and within budget.
- Client relationship development and management
- Analyze assigned territory for new customers, new markets and market trends
- Create and successfully execute an achievable sales plan
- Collaborate with NGC Team to develop, present and/or respond to all client requests
- Manage expectations of client, team and company
- Communicate specific deliverables, such as timelines for RFQ, PO, Commissioning, etc., both internally and externally
- Capture and report sales activities in existing CRM
- Participate in launch of new products and initiatives
- Communicate openly with NGC Team
Responsible for developing and maintaining excellent client relationship. Owns the sales development process that drives the company and optimizes resources. Experience in field sales is a must. This will be a satellite position in Northern Alberta, with the expectation of 80% client facing time, covering Western Canada. Experience selling critical service products, such as instrumentation, valves, coatings, piping, etc., would be considered an asset.
As part of our recruitment process, we require all applicants complete a short questionnaire. Copy and paste the link into your browser and you’ll be taken to it.
This assessment will take 10 minutes to complete. To be considered for this position, take the assessment when you receive it in your email box.
NGC Product Solutions is seeking a dynamic individual to become our next permanent full-time Production Support. We are looking for an employee excited to be part of our amazing organization where every day is different! The successful candidate would be responsible for the fabrication and execution of all shop and field orders for the company.
Job Types: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Role: Production Support
Reports to: Production Lead
Nice to Know:
• Hours: 8:00AM to 4:30PM with occasional overtime requirements.
• Hourly wage.
• 3 weeks vacation.
• RRSP matching program.
• Medical and health benefits package.
• The opportunity to work in a successful and ethical company who supports personal development.
• The opportunity to continue developing your administration and client support skills.
• The opportunity to work with a successful, fun, exciting, and entrepreneurial company.
• Successfully executing production processes and schedules;
• Reporting progress to the Production Lead and to the Production team;
• Working with the Product Lead, Project Manager & Production Group to optimize manufacturing processes and enable NGC’s production capacity to continue to grow with the company;
• Identifying pitfalls in current deliverables and implementing contingency plans to ensure successful completions of projects.
Given the leading role this individual will play in the company’s future growth and success, it is essential that the successful candidate possess the following education, experience, and personal characteristics:
• Post-secondary education in Mechanical Engineering or Technologist discipline or trade (ie: pipefitting, instrumentation, welding, machinist, etc.)
• Demonstrated proficiency in equipment operation (pipe threading, welding, waterjet, etc);
• Demonstrated proficiency in hand tools (grinding, router, table saw, etc.)
• Demonstrated proficiency in basic CAD programs
• Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org